August 15 - 2012 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TIE Holding N.V. (“TIE”) reports the results with regard to the Third Quarter of FY2012 (April 1, 2012 – June 30, 2012).
- Total Income for the Third Quarter FY 2012 amounts to € 3,230k, an increase of 27% compared to the same period in FY 2011 (€ 2,548k).
- Total Comprehensive Income for the Third Quarter FY 2012 amounts to € 82k, compared to € 10k for the same period in FY 2011.
- License revenue is € 239k for the Third Quarter FY 2012, an increase of 33% compared to the same period in FY 2011 (€ 180k).
- SaaS revenue is € 1,193k for the Third Quarter FY 2012 (37% of Total Income), an increase of 18% compared to € 1,007k in the same period in FY 2011 (40% of Total Income).
- Total Operating Expenses are € 2,763k for the Third Quarter FY 2012, an increase of 26% compared to the same period FY 2011 (€ 2,191k).
- For the Third Quarter FY 2012, E-commerce and Content Syndication income amounts to € 837k (26% of Total Income), an increase of 56%, compared to € 536k in the same period in FY 2011 (21% of Total Income).
Mr. Jan Sundelin, CEO of TIE, comments: “Our SaaS revenue develops as foreseen, despite the loss of ADEC as a customer in France. The acquisition of Light will start to contribute to TIE’s revenues (€ 60k) from the Fourth Quarter of FY 2012 onwards. We anticipate that the Total Income for the Fourth Quarter of FY 2012 will be at least 10% higher compared to the same period in FY 2011”.
(For the full version of the press release, please download from the link below.)
For further information about this press release, please contact us via +31 20 658 9099 or email@example.com.
Profile TIE Kinetix
TIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing Total Integrated E-commerce solutions. These solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy required to market, sell and deliver online. Customers and partners of TIE Kinetix constantly benefit from innovative, field tested, state-of-the-art technologies, which are backed by over 25 years of experience and prestigious awards. TIE Kinetix makes technology to perform, such that customers and partners can focus on their core business.
TIE Kinetix is a public company (NYSE Euronext: TIE Holding), and has offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France and Australia.
END OF PRESS RELEASE
Submitted by Investor Relations on Thu, 08/16/2012