February 13, 2013 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
TIE Holding N.V. (“TIE”) reports the following highlights with regard to the First Quarter of FY 2013 (October 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012).
- During the First Quarter FY 2013 Total Income amounts to € 3,661k, an increase of 31% compared to the same period in FY2012 (€ 2,802k).
- SaaS Revenue for the First Quarter amounts to € 1,264k, an increase of 18% compared to the same period in FY2012 (€ 1,075k).
- Total Operating Expenses amount to € 3,028k, an increase of 23% compared to the same period in FY2012 (€ 2,466k).
- Operating Income for the First Quarter amounts to € 112k, a decrease of 13% compared to € 129k for the same period in FY 2012.
- Total Comprehensive Income for the First Quarter amounts to € 16k, a decrease of 86% compared to € 113k for the same period in FY 2012.
CEO Jan Sundelin said: “In the first quarter, we laid the foundation of a solid organization by integrating ascention and Light in TIE. Our next step will be organizing the sales of TIE products in the DACH region. We expect to meet our earlier mentioned full year targets, barring unforeseeable circumstances and one-time expenses.”
(For the full version of the press release, please download from the link below.)
For further information about this press release, please contact us via +31 20 658 9099 or email@example.com.
Profile TIE Kinetix
TIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing Total Integrated E-commerce solutions. These solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy required to market, sell and deliver online. Customers and partners of TIE Kinetix constantly benefit from innovative, field tested, state-of-the-art technologies, which are backed by over 25 years of experience and prestigious awards. TIE Kinetix makes technology to perform, such that customers and partners can focus on their core business.
TIE Kinetix is a public company (NYSE Euronext: TIE Holding), and has offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Australia, UK, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Submitted by Investor Relations on Wed, 02/13/2013
END OF PRESS RELEASE