November 18, 2015 - Breukelen, The Netherlands
Trading Update Q4 and full year financial statements. Financial information in this press release is unaudited
Fourth Quarter (period July 1 – September 30, 2015).
- Q4 revenue increase with 8,6% to €6.160k (Q4 2014 € 5.667k)
- Q4 SaaS and hosting revenues grow with 1,6% to € 2.435k(Q4 2014 € 2.396k)
- Q4 EBITDA amounts to € 830k (Q4 2014 € 574k), excl. € 44k one-time expenses
- Q4 EBIT amounts to € 523k (Q4 2014 € 296k), excl. €44k one-time expenses
TIE Kinetix (hereinafter “TIE”), the leading provider of cloud-managed Business Integration, E-Commerce, Demand Generation, and Business Analytics services today released the results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2015 (Oct 1, 2014 – Sept 30, 2015) as follows:
Highlights Full Year 2015
TIE closed a strong fourth quarter, with revenue amounting to € 6.160k, and EBITDA of € 830k (13.4%), due to favorable currency effects and the delivery of sizable customer projects. Strong growth is reported in Integration (+20%) and Analytics and Optimization (+162%). We were less successful in our E-Commerce business (-30%) and Demand Generation (-4%). The following highlights the developments in our four business lines throughout our financial year 2015 (Oct 1, 2014 – Sept 30, 2015):
- Integration: we have been able to build on our strong position in vertical markets such as food retail, publishing, do-it-yourself, telecommunications and automotive industries. We concluded new contracts with customers such as de Bijenkorf and Bunzl. In fiscal year 2015, our Business Integration revenue grew with 5.3% from € 9.327k (2014) to € 9.802k (2015).
- E-Commerce: our E-commerce proposition delivers webshop solutions with full back office integrations. Our customers are typically large scale telecommunications companies such as kpn-Hi and T-Mobile. In 2015, kpn-Hi terminated its contract with TIE following a consolidation of its customer labels. In FY 2015, kpn-Hi was a top 10 customer, accounting for some € 660k in revenue. In the second half of 2015, anticipating this development, TIE reorganized this business line and reduced management and size of the E-Commerce delivery organization. In 2015, our E-commerce revenue declined with 8.6% from € 3.445k (2014) to € 3.218k (2015) due to less activity and projects with our main customer T-Mobile.
- Analytics: in 2015 we have been able to successfully build on the business acquired with the acquisition of TFT. Important new customers were implemented in the Benelux (European Parliament, Landelijke Huisartsen Vereniging) and Germany (Siemens, SKY and BMW-global). TFT has been consolidated since its acquisition on December 2, 2013. In Q4, 2014 TIE Kinetix acquired a foothold of in the market for Google Search Appliance in the Netherlands allowing it to further develop these activities in the Netherlands, using TFT expertise. In 2015 we were awarded Premium Partnership by Google as our Analytics revenue grew with 50.4% from € 2.215k(2014) to € 3.333k (2015).
- Demand Generation: In 2015, we increased our customer base and geographic coverage with the implementation of high profile customers such as Michelin, Fossil, Motorola and Genesys. We were able to report growth of our Demand Generation Solution with 86%, due to new customer implementations and favorable currency effects. TIE Kinetix was recognized as Strong Performer in this market by analyst firm Forrester. Next to the Demand Generation we also report certain portal customers in the Business Line Demand Generation.
Jan Sundelin (CEO) said: “ I am quite pleased with our performance this quarter. After a difficult start earlier this year, we successfully recovered and were able to report a strong performance in the second half year of our fiscal 2015 (1 April – Sept 30). We delivered sizable projects for Michelin, the European Parliament and Fossil in our Q4. Unfortunately, we also learned that our customer kpn-Hi decided to discontinue its label Hi. Rather than focusing our E-Commerce specifically to the market, we will enhance our proposition by integrating E-Commerce functionality into all our platforms therewith giving our customers access to this expertise. We gained a solid 16% growth of our SaaS (Software as a Service) revenue to € 9.2 million and even with our significantly reduced activity in EU projects our three year contract value amounts to € 31 million.”
(For the full version of the press release, please download from the link below.)
About TIE Kinetix
TIE Kinetix transforms the digital supply chain by providing Total Integrated E-Commerce solutions. These solutions maximize revenue opportunities by minimizing the energy required to market, sell and deliver online. Customers and partners of TIE Kinetix constantly benefit from innovative, field-tested, state-of-the-art technologies, backed by over 25 years of experience and prestigious awards. TIE Kinetix makes technology to perform, such that customers and partners can focus on their core business.
TIE Kinetix is a public company (Euronext Amsterdam: TIE), and has offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom and Australia.
For more information:
For questions about this press release contact us at +31-88-369-8000 or Investor.Relations@TIEKinetix.com
TIE Kinetix N.V.
Jan Sundelin (CEO) or Michiel Wolfswinkel(CFO)
De Corridor 5d
3621 ZA Breukelen
Follow TIE Kinetix on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TIEKinetix
Follow TIE Kinetix on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/TIE-Kinetix
Follow TIE Kinetix on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TIEKinetix
Submitted by Investor Relations on Wed, 11/18/2015