Breukelen, the Netherlands – April 26, 2023 at 2:30 PM CET – TIE Kinetix, a leader in 100% supply chain digitalization, announces the stock fraction for payment of its FY 2023 interim dividend.
During the Annual General Meeting, held on 24 March 2023, the Company’s shareholders approved the distribution of an interim dividend for the financial year 2023 from the Company’s equity reserves, in the amount of € 0.50 per share.
Following the election period, it was apparent that the majority of the shareholders have chosen to follow the Company in its exciting journey towards higher growth as shareholders representing 1,214,583 shares (62%) have elected to receive a stock dividend. Shareholders representing the remaining 744,526 shares (38%) have elected to receive a cash dividend.
Interim dividend stock fraction
The share price for the stock dividend distribution has been determined at € 18.70. This represents the volume-weighted average price of the TIE Kinetix share over the trading days from April 12 up to and including April 25, 2023. Given the dividend per share of € 0.50, this means that those who elected a stock dividend will receive 1 new ordinary share for every 37.4 ordinary shares held.
Only whole shares shall be issued. For any remaining fractions that are held by a shareholder for which no new full share can be issued, dividends shall be paid in cash, without deduction of dividend withholding taxes.
Cash dividends shall be paid on, and issuance of new shares shall commence on 2 May 2023. Shares shall be emitted without issuance of a prospectus based on the exemption of Article 1, paragraph 4, sub h of the EU Prospectus Directive.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we help companies of all sizes achieve their digitalization goals. From 1% to 100% or anywhere in between, our cloud-native FLOW Partner Automation platform is designed to completely eliminate paper from the supply chain, enabling our customers to focus on three corporate initiatives that drive true organizational change: business process efficiency, compliance, and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We believe that digitalization (not digitization) is the future. We believe in conscious development, and we believe in moving ourselves and our customers forward. More than 2,500 companies have chosen TIE Kinetix to support their EDI, e-invoicing, and general digitalization projects, and we proudly facilitate the exchange of over 81 million documents through FLOW each year—the equivalent of 10,000 trees saved.
Founded in 1987, TIE Kinetix is a public company (Euronext: TIE) with offices in the Netherlands (HQ), France, Germany, Australia, and the United States. For more information, please visit www.TIEKinetix.com, and follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Contact us for more information:
TIE Kinetix N.V.
Jan Sundelin (CEO) or Michiel Wolfswinkel (CFO)
De Corridor 5d
3621 ZA Breukelen
T: +31 (0) 88 3698060