Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment? Then we are looking for you! TIE Kinetix is looking for a new Software Developer to join our development team in Breukelen, the Netherlands or from your home office.
Who are you?
You are a passionate software developer who wants to create world-class business software solutions. Your enthusiasm for learning and applying functional programming techniques sets you apart from the rest. As a dedicated problem solver, you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can contribute to the development of our platform, test and debug applications, perform security checks and audits, and assist in crafting our administration tool and marketplace portal. Your commitment to continuous improvement, coupled with your keen interest of the latest technological advancements, make you the ideal candidate for our team. Together, let's revolutionize the way businesses operate and grow.
You will work in a team that is dedicated to researching and developing our company enterprise marketplace in order to take our FLOW Partner Automation Platform to the next level. You love Scala and are comfortable working with other teams to ensure services integration and security, and to ensure that our customers can use the best SaaS services available in the world.
What are your daily tasks?
As part of the Development Team, working from our Breukelen office in the Netherlands or your home office, you work closely with your colleagues with different nationalities. As part of this team, your responsibility is to contribute to the Sprints to be determined on a bi-weekly basis.
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development with a medium to high volume of requests;
- You have experience using Scala and Play Framework. Experience with Cats or ZIO is valued.
- Experience with ScalaJS is a plus.
- Experience with noSQL databases like MongoDB.
- You are technically minded and adapt quickly;
- Basic English language proficiency is required;
- Scala or Java experience with Play Framework
- Knowledge of noSQL databases
- Experience on developing web services using REST (JSON)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
- Previous Scala development experience on product development.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- gitflow method - http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/
- Bitbucket - source control repositories
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in an international environment;
- A competitive salary (fixed and variable), 8% holiday allowance and with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits;
- Pension premium of 5 % of the fixed gross salary, rest of the premium is paid by TIE Kinetix;
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours;
- Team building activities which can include summer BBQs, weekly Friday afternoon drinks, and team dinners;
- 25 days of paid leave and 1 additional holiday for each ½ calendar year not ill;
- Public transport to the office fully reimbursed or car expenses € 0,21 per km, with a max of € 200,- per month;
- Allowance of € 50,- per month to cover costs for home office
Interested? Apply today!
Commercial activities regarding this job posting are not appreciated.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we help companies of all sizes achieve their digitalization goals. From 1% to 100% or anywhere in between, our cloud-native FLOW Partner Automation platform is designed to completely eliminate paper from the supply chain, enabling our customers to focus on three corporate initiatives that drive true organizational change: business process efficiency, compliance, and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We believe that digitalization (not digitization) is the future. We believe in conscious development, and we believe in moving ourselves and our customers forward. More than 2,500 companies have chosen TIE Kinetix to support their EDI, e-invoicing, and general digitalization projects, and we proudly facilitate the exchange of over 1 billion documents through FLOW each year—the equivalent of 100,000 trees saved.
TIE Kinetix is a public company (Euronext: TIE), and has offices in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Australia, and the United States.
Location TIE Kinetix
De Corridor 5, 3621 ZA, Breukelen - call +31-88-369-8000