Breukelen, the Netherlands – April 25, 2022 at 8:30 PM CET – TIE Kinetix, a leader in 100% supply chain digitalization, announces the stock fraction for payment of its FY 2022 interim dividend.
During the Annual General Meeting, held on 25 March 2022, the Company’s shareholders approved the distribution of an interim dividend for the financial year 2022 from the Company’s equity reserves, in the amount of € 0.50 per share.
Following the election period, it was apparent that the majority of the shareholders have chosen to follow the Company in its exciting journey towards higher growth as shareholders representing 1,236,844 shares (65%) have elected to receive a stock dividend. Shareholders representing the remaining 670,442 shares (35%) have elected to receive a cash dividend.
Interim dividend stock fraction
The share price for the stock dividend distribution has been determined at € 18.05. This represents the volume-weighted average price of the TIE Kinetix share over the four trading days from April 19 up to and including April 22, 2022. Given the dividend per share of € 0.50, this means that those who elected a stock dividend will receive 1 new ordinary share for every 36.1 ordinary shares held.
Only whole shares shall be issued. For any remaining fractions that are held by a shareholder for which no new full share can be issued, dividends shall be paid in cash, without deduction of dividend withholding taxes.
Cash dividends shall be paid on, and issuance of new shares shall commence on 29 April 2022. Shares shall be emitted without issuance of a prospectus based on the exemption of Article 1, paragraph 4, sub h of the EU Prospectus Directive.
Cautionary statement regarding forward-looking information
This document may contain expectations about the financial state of affairs and results of the activities of TIE Kinetix as well as certain related plans and objectives, and may be expressed in a variety of ways, such as ‘expects’, ‘projects’, ‘anticipates’, ‘intends’ or similar words. TIE Kinetix has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations and projections about future events. Such expectations for the future are naturally associated with risks and uncertainties because they relate to future events, and as such depend on certain circumstances that may not arise in future. Various factors may cause real results and developments to deviate considerably from explicitly or implicitly made statements about future expectations. Such factors may for instance be changes in expenditure by companies in important markets, in statutory changes and changes in financial markets, in the salary levels of employees, in future borrowing costs, in future take-overs or divestitures and the pace of technological developments. TIE Kinetix therefore cannot guarantee that the expectations will be realized. TIE Kinetix also refuses to accept any obligation to update statements made in this document.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we help companies of all sizes achieve their digitalization goals. From 1% to 100% or anywhere in between, our cloud-native FLOW Partner Automation platform is designed to completely eliminate paper from the supply chain, enabling our customers to focus on three corporate initiatives that drive true organizational change: business process efficiency, compliance, and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We believe that digitalization (not digitization) is the future. We believe in conscious development, and we believe in moving ourselves and our customers forward. More than 2,500 companies have chosen TIE Kinetix to support their EDI, e-invoicing, and general digitalization projects, and we proudly facilitate the exchange of over 1 billion documents through FLOW each year—the equivalent of 100,000 trees saved.
Founded in 1987, TIE Kinetix is a public company (Euronext: TIE) with offices in the Netherlands (HQ), France, Germany, Australia, and the United States. For more information, visit www.TIEKinetix.com, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Xing, and YouTube.
For more information please contact:
TIE Kinetix N.V.
Michiel Wolfswinkel, CFO
De Corridor 5d
3621 ZA Breukelen
T: +31 (0) 88 3698060