We are currently seeking a dynamic and aggressive Technical Support Representative to join our team as we grow and become instrumental in providing best in class support for our customers. A successful candidate will be a self- starter, a champion for our customers as well as an accomplished team player.
- Provides complex technical support and assistance to clients via email, phone, and/or other remote methods.
- Addresses and responds to customer inquiries on organizational products and services, including installation, operational functions, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Provides customers with preventive maintenance and configuration recommendations to improve product usability, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Escalates customer incidents, needs or other inquiries to appropriate internal operational/commercial resources.
- Documents client interactions, including details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken. Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Works under moderate supervision and reports to a supervisor/manager and has strong ability to work independently.
- 3-5 years of related experience working with or supporting integrated EDI environments and components/concepts
- EDI (X12, EDIFACT, etc.), XML-based transaction sets
- XML/delimited or fixed ASCII file integration
- VANs, AS2, sFTP and other communication methods
- ERP/order entry/order processing systems
- EDI based supply chain fundamentals
- Prior experience with Sterling Gentran, GXS Application Integrator or other EDI platforms and/or integration applications – a plus
- Prior experience with configuration and management of cloud-based web application servers – a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or another related field is preferred but not required
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer support
- Focus on first call resolution
- Strong attention to detail/ grasps concepts quickly
- Creative, analytical, trouble shooter, pragmatic problem solver
- Strong written communication/documentation
- Flexibility to changing work demands and priorities
- Collaborate with other departments and coworkers
- Willingness to learn new products, systems and processes
Interested? Apply today!
Commercial activities regarding this job posting are not appreciated.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to companies, governmental institutions, and their suppliers, to help them exchange all business documents electronically and simplify supply chain processes as a result. FLOW Partner Automation, our software platform, empowers its users to engage in smart business exchanges and streamline communication through seamless integration with any existing system.
With customers and partners like Google, WD-40, Sodexo, Oracle and Microsoft, TIE Kinetix helps companies and businesses consistently benefit from 34+ years of innovative, field tested technology, so they can remain focused on their core business.
Analyst research firm Forrester about TIE Kinetix’s FLOW platform in their latest Wave report: “TIE Kinetix is a good fit for global brands that are looking for low-code, flexible solutions that are easy to implement and integrate and that fit within a budget.”
TIE Kinetix is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: TIE) with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Germany, and Australia.
Location TIE Kinetix
3 Highwood Drive #101-E, Tewksbury, MA 01876, United States - call 1-800-624-6354 - www.TIEKinetix.com