Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and international environment? Then we are looking for you! TIE Kinetix is looking for a new Backend Software Developer to join our Development team in Breukelen, the Netherlands or your home office.
Who are you?
You are a passionate software developer that wants to develop top level business software for Electronic Data Interchange. Whether it is programming in the core of our FLOW Partner Automation Platform for SaaS services, troubleshooting, testing, security checks, assisting with business system integrations or navigating through time-sensitive transactional (EDI) data, you love to put your technical skills to the test.
You will work in a team that is dedicated to execute our Development Roadmap in order to bring our FLOW Partner Automation Platform to the next level. You love data and are comfortable working with other teams to ensure data integrity and security and make sure our customers can use the best SaaS services available in the world.
What are your daily tasks?
As part of the Development Team, working from our Breukelen office in the Netherlands or your home office, you work closely with your colleagues with different nationalities. As part of this team, your responsibility is to contribute to the Sprints to be determined on a bi-weekly basis.
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development with a medium to high volume;
- You have an eye for detail with logical problem solving skills;
- You are technically minded and adapt quickly;
- English language proficiency is required;
- .Net Core
- .Net Framework 4.7 / 4.8
- .Net Core Web API
- SQL Server databases
Good to have experience with at least part of these frameworks and technologies
- EntityFramework (6 or Core)
- Dependency injection
- Azure technologies (Storage, AppService, Function apps, security)
- Azure deployment, DevOps, CI
- Actor system (preferably akka.net)
- Basic HTML, JS, CSS knowledge
- Good understanding of EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSIX12, …)
- Communication protocols
- gitflow method - http://nvie.com/posts/a-successful-git-branching-model/
- Bitbucket - source control repositories
What we offer
- A challenging job in an international environment;
- A competitive salary (fixed and variable), 8% holiday allowance and with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits;
- Pension premium of 5 % of the fixed gross salary, rest of the premium is paid by TIE Kinetix;
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours;
- Team building activities which can include summer BBQs, weekly Friday afternoon drinks, and team dinners;
- 25 days of paid leave and 1 additional holiday for each ½ calendar year not ill;
- Public transport to the office fully reimbursed or car expenses € 0,19 per km, with a max of € 200,- per month;
- Allowance of € 50,- per month to cover costs for home office
Interested? Apply today!
Commercial activities regarding this job posting are not appreciated.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we help companies of all sizes achieve their digitalization goals. From 1% to 100% or anywhere in between, our cloud-native FLOW Partner Automation platform is designed to completely eliminate paper from the supply chain, enabling our customers to focus on three corporate initiatives that drive true organizational change: business process efficiency, compliance, and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We believe that digitalization (not digitization) is the future. We believe in conscious development, and we believe in moving ourselves and our customers forward. More than 2,500 companies have chosen TIE Kinetix to support their EDI, e-invoicing, and general digitalization projects, and we proudly facilitate the exchange of over 81 million documents through FLOW each year—the equivalent of 10,000 trees saved.
TIE Kinetix is a public company (Euronext: TIE), and has offices in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Australia, and the United States.
Location TIE Kinetix
De Corridor 5, 3621 ZA, Breukelen - call +31-88-369-8000