Who are you?
You have a passion for Product Management and B2B SaaS solutions. You like to spend every day making solutions better from the market and customer perspective and be the bridge between development and operations. You are driven by a maximum result for our customers with a minimum use of resources from our company.
You will have global responsibilities while also working in close cooperation with our international divisions for our local efforts across Europe and the United States. In an international environment, where the working language is English, you have experience in EDI, e-Invoicing and integration solutions.
What are your daily tasks?
As part of the global team working from our corporate headquarters in Breukelen, the Netherlands, you work closely with our international teams in the Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, United States and Asia.
Together with the global development, global marketing, and our international operational teams, you work on delivering our solutions globally to our customers. You take care of all activities that contribute to developing new features, functionalities, and modules for our FLOW Partner Automation Platform.
- Coordinate and bridge between sales/operations/support (all regions) and development
- Lead the team that will implement, execute, and launch new features and modules
- Responsible for new feature requests, module requests and improvement requests from customers and internal organization globally
- Lead DEVOPS Team for execution of the new deliveries
- Write business cases for requests, prioritize, and translate requests into epics / stories for development and operations
- Prioritize requests on our roadmap (from a business perspective)
- Concept and final validation and testing new features, modules, and improvements
- Introduce new features internally, including training of operations, support, and sales globally
- Work closely together with Product Marketing for communication, documentation, manuals, support documents, pricing, etc.
- Manage relationships with external organizations related to our solutions and development
- You will report to the CMO and closely collaborate with the CTO
- Product Management is your passion.
- You are passionate about the customer. You seek to understand their viewpoint and advocate their voice inside the company
- 10+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic international B2B environment
- 5+ years of experience with Software development processes (SCRUM and Agile) Required
- Experience in Integration, EDI, E-Invoicing and Supply Chain Management market is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings: comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence
- You are highly ambitious and eager to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets
- Understanding customer needs and translate them into new features and functionalities is something you love to do
- Independent, creative problem solver and effective decision maker
- Proficient written and verbal English language proficiency is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time job in an international environment
- A competitive salary with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid leave.
- Laptop will be provided by the company.
- Commuting expenses
Interested? Apply today!
Commercial activities regarding this job posting are not appreciated.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we help companies of all sizes achieve their digitalization goals. From 1% to 100% or anywhere in between, our cloud-native FLOW Partner Automation platform is designed to completely eliminate paper from the supply chain, enabling our customers to focus on three corporate initiatives that drive true organizational change: business process efficiency, compliance, and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
We believe that digitalization (not digitization) is the future. We believe in conscious development, and we believe in moving ourselves and our customers forward. More than 2,500 companies have chosen TIE Kinetix to support their EDI, e-invoicing, and general digitalization projects, and we proudly facilitate the exchange of over 81 million documents through FLOW each year—the equivalent of 10,000 trees saved.
Founded in 1987, TIE Kinetix is a public company (Euronext: TIE) with offices in the Netherlands (HQ), France, Germany, Australia, and the United States.
Location TIE Kinetix
De Corridor 5, 3621 ZA, Breukelen - call +31-88-369-8000 - www.TIEKinetix.com