Are you looking for a new challenge in an international, dynamic environment? Then, we are looking for you! We are looking for a new colleague in our US marketing team in our Tewksbury, MA office.
Who are you?
You have a passion for marketing. You like to spend every day with different tasks and activities. From developing new email campaigns, to writing content and working together with the sales team to make sure we follow-up on all the generated leads. You love to work together in a team but take on tasks individually as well to make sure the work gets done. You feel free to vocalize your opinion and try-out new initiatives.
You will work as part of our US division for the local efforts in the United States and Canada. In an international environment with a HQ in the Netherlands and offices around Europe and Asia. You are fluent in the English language and the writing of texts, emails and other communication efforts are in great hands.
What are your daily tasks?
As part of the local sales team, you will work closely with our US division in the Boston, MA area and our corporate marketing team (who are operating from Breukelen, the Netherlands).
Together with the sales team, corporate marketing team, (local) management and all your international colleagues, you work on delivering our message in the US and Canada. On a daily basis, you work on all activities that contribute to lead generation for our US sales team. This includes the development of email campaigns, analyzing the results of your activities, maintaining our website, organizing events, and supporting sales achieve their goals from a marketing perspective.
- You execute the local marketing activities for our US region.
- Manage and execute online marketing activities and campaigns through Pardot Marketing Automation, website, offline messages, and online advertising.
- Manage and create campaigns in Pardot marketing automation
- Bring creative, innovative approaches that will accelerate product awareness and adoption.
- Focus on measurable results. Analyze performance data and act accordingly
- Develop converting landing pages, content, e-books and more.
- Analyze, measure and optimize all marketing activities.
- Grow our existing customer base and online marketing budget while maintaining/improving the current ROI ratio
- Marketing is your passion. You live and breathe digital and online marketing
- You are passionate about the customer. You seek to understand their viewpoint and advocate their voice inside the company
- You are highly ambitious and eager to help us achieve our ambitious growth targets
- You have a passion for technology
- Independent, creative problem solver and effective decision maker
- Experience with Pardot or comparable systems for marketing automation
- Excellent communication skills including brief, impactful written communications
- Native language proficiency in written and verbal communications in English is required
- You have 2 or more years’ experience in marketing in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or related field
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in an international environment
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- Laptop will be provided by the company
Interested? Apply today!
Commercial activities regarding this job posting are not appreciated.
About TIE Kinetix
At TIE Kinetix, we deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to companies, governmental institutions, and their suppliers, to help them exchange all business documents electronically and simplify supply chain processes as a result. FLOW Partner Automation, our software platform, empowers its users to engage in smart business exchanges and streamline communication through seamless integration with any existing system.
With customers and partners like Google, WD-40, Sodexo, Oracle and Microsoft, TIE Kinetix helps companies and businesses consistently benefit from 34+ years of innovative, field tested technology, so they can remain focused on their core business.
Analyst research firm Forrester about TIE Kinetix’s FLOW platform in their latest Wave report: “TIE Kinetix is a good fit for global brands that are looking for low-code, flexible solutions that are easy to implement and integrate and that fit within a budget.”
TIE Kinetix is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: TIE) with offices in the United States, the Netherlands, France, Germany, and Australia.
Location TIE Kinetix
3 Highwood Drive #101-E, Tewksbury, MA 01876, United States - call 1-800-624-6354 - www.TIEKinetix.com