Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens is one of the early adopters of the TIE Kinetix Content Syndication solutions. The long lasting relationship started in 2001 with the introduction of the syndication and email marketing solution in the Netherlands. The relationship expanded quickly to other European countries. In 2008, Siemens globalized their channel marketing and partner programs. The TIE Kinetix channel marketing solutions became the key component in their global partner program.
- Channel partners needed a better way to generate leads, nurture prospects and increase sales.
- Enablement of marketing materials and time-to-market through channel partners was too slow.
- Siemens had very limited control of branding and solution information throughout partners.
- Channel partners did not have the time and resources to stay up-to-date with the latest solutions and campaigns in the market.
- Real-time content updates on partners’ websites over 15 languages
- Automated co-branding of marketing content such as emailing, brochures, datasheets and whitepapers to support the partners sales and marketing activities
- Web-based emailing system for partners to send out pre-built email campaigns tied directly to landing pages within their syndicated content on their own website.
- Real-time reporting covering partners’ content, campaigns, emails, leads, etc.
- Automated and ‘closed the loop’ on all channel based lead generation programs.
- Increased organic search engine ranking for an identified key phrase with Siemens
- Integrated social media throughout partners
- Increased consistency of branding and messaging up to 100% with all global channel partners participating within the program.
- Minimized time-to-market and enablement with all campaigns, rich content and co-branded collateral.
- Increased new marketing activities by 55% with no extra resources needed on each side.
- Increased lead generation by 30%.
- With more focus on sales partners reported a 50% higher chance of closing leads.
- Increased organic search engine ranking for a specific key phrase by 20% within the first 3 weeks of implementation.
- Less than 1% of the partners needed help with the program enrollment.
“TIE Kinetix is an absolutely critical vehicle for launching Siemens’ campaigns and new solutions throughout the channel.” Robin Pilcher, Global Channel Marketing Manager